Last update: 20/09/2023
About this policy.
We permit you to use the Site only for personal, non-commercial purposes. Use of the Site in any other way, including any unacceptable use set out in this Policy, is not permitted.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree not to use the Site:
- For any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by this Policy or our website terms and conditions of use;
- To commit any act of fraud;
- To distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- To simulate communications from us or another service or entity to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (“phishing”);
- In any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- In any manner that harms minors;
- To promote any unlawful activity;
- To represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product, or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- To gain unauthorized access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts, or networks; or
- To attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
Information we may collect
- Contact Information: Such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- User Account Information: If you create an account on our website, we may collect information such as your username and password.
- Communications: Any information your provide when contacting us, such as through our contact forms, customer support, or email correspondence.
We may also collect the following types of usage information:
- Log Data: Information about your computer hardware and software including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and access times.
How we use your information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site;
- To respond to your requests, comments, or questions;
- To send you updates, newsletters, and marketing communications (if you have opted in to receive them);
- To improve and personalise your experience on our Site; or
- To comply with legal obligations and enforce our Site’s policies.
Bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services
- We may make bulletin boards, chat rooms or other communication services (“Interactive Services”) available on the Site.
- We are not obligated to monitor or moderate any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, information, or material (“Submission”) submitted to our Interactive Services. Where we do monitor or moderate Submissions, we shall indicate how this is performed and who should be contacted in relation to any Submission of concern to you.
- We may remove or edit any Submission to any part of our Interactive Services whether they are moderated or not.
- Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out below.
- By making a Submission, you grant to us a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferrable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the Submission (in whole or in part) on the Site, and on any other websites operated by us, indefinitely.
Any Submission you make to our Interactive Services and any other communication to users of our Site by you must conform to standards of accuracy, decency, and lawfulness, which shall be applied in our discretion, acting reasonably.
Any Submission or communication by you must be:
- Your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- Factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- Provided with the necessary consent of third party;
- Not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- Not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive;
- Unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment, or annoyance to others.
We shall reserve the right to reject or remove submissions at our absolute discretion.
Linking and framing
You may create a link to our Site from another website without our prior written consent provided that no such link:
- Creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Site;
- Implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Site;
- Displays any of the trade marks or logos used on our Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos; or
- Is placed on a website that itself breaches this Policy.
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to our Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Sharing your information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With external or internal service providers who may help us operate and improve our Site;
- When required to do so by law, or in response to a valid legal request;
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property and that of our users, business stakeholders, or the public; or
- In connection with the sale, merger, acquisition of all or a portion of our company.
Using our name and logo
You may not use our trade-marks, logos, or trade names except in accordance with this Policy and our website
terms and conditions of use.
We shall apply the terms of this Policy in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of this Policy, we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site, remove, or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions or any other communication to users of our Site by you to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.
Changes to this policy